Copyright © shannylam
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WEEK 4 | Chronolapse Start

Individual:
I have been allocated the role of the interior modelling of the crane.
I will be modelling after the Liebherr 380 EC-B 16 Litronic tower crane, which is actually used in Gammon construction projects. source

I was also lucky enough to have been able to find a Google Sketchup model that was done before.
So with this model handy, I was able to use the dimensions in the sketchup file (rounded up to nearest whole number) as part of my modelling in 3ds Max.

It took a while to set up and for me to get the hang of it, as this is the first time using the software after a few years, but following this youtube tutorial has helped me immensely. I decided to begin this by modelling the chair first.

Slowly but surely!



Lecture:
I was absent from this weeks class due to personal reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment